Animal Clinic at Mission Square is dedicated to providing the highest level of veterinary medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly-trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible.
If you have any questions about how we can care for your pet, please don’t hesitate to call us at 432-687-4118. Thank you!
At Animal Clinic at Mission Square, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. We proudly serve the pets of Midland, Odessa, Stanton, Big Spring & beyond!
Wellness exams give us a chance to evaluate your pet’s overall health while also giving us a baseline for their unique bodies and tendencies.
The Cat Corral is a western-themed home away from home for our feline friends. With no dogs allowed, it is the only exclusively feline boarding facility in Midland.
Surgery & Anesthesia
We are proud to provide Mission Square and surrounding communities with state-of-the-art veterinary surgical procedures.
State-of-the-Art Dental Care
We love our clients and patients!
We know you have many choices when choosing the best local veterinary hospital, and we’re happy that you’ve
decided to join the Animal Clinic at Mission Square family. Your kind words and feedback help us continue to
provide exceptional service to you and your pet.
Our Practice is open
At this time, our clinic remains open and is operating under regular business hours, 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Animal Clinic at Mission Square is fortunate to be able to continue full operations to care for your furry family members. We are, however, strongly encouraging specific measures to limit social contact so that we can continue to care for your pets:
- Due to shortages with pet foods and certain medications, we will be limiting prescriptions to 30-day refills and pet food to one bag/case per pet.
- We have implemented increased cleaning and sanitizing measures.
While the CDC and other health authorities have indicated that dogs, cats, and other domestic animals are not considered at risk for contracting COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of humans within our facilities— notably our clients and staff. Keeping our practice “hospital-clean” has always been a priority for us, and we continue to do so. Additionally, for our team and your family’s safety, we are monitoring CDC recommendations and will continue to increase our attention to cleaning frequency and methods accordingly. We are happy to provide options for hand cleaning for both clients and team members, and we work closely with our staff to ensure that anyone who is not feeling well understands that we support them staying home.
To our customers:
- If you are feeling ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms and have an upcoming wellness (not critical) appointment, we kindly ask that you call us to reschedule.
- If you are healthy with no signs of illness, please bring your animal to our hospital and practice social distancing, including no physical touching, appropriate hand washing, and keeping 6-10 feet of distance from others in the clinic.
- If your pet requires urgent care or has a medical emergency, and you are ill, please arrange for a trusted friend, neighbor, or healthy family member to transport your pet to our hospital. If you call ahead, we will gladly accommodate your representative and make appropriate arrangements.
- If you do not have a trusted friend, neighbor, or healthy family member to transport your pet, please call (432) 687-4118 when you arrive at our clinic and remain in your vehicle with your animal.